Thursday, November 27, 2014

Stitched Leaves Hi

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I have a simple but cute little card to share.

Stitched Leaves Hi

Although fall leaves are quickly disappearing I wanted to do one final fall card on Thanksgiving before winter is fully upon us!

I drew little leaves and the sentiment on Crumb Cake cardstock with a pencil, and then poked holes to stitch through with embroidery floss. After stitching I mounted the panel to the card base with dimensionals. Stitching can be time consuming but oh so worth it to add a homespun touch to your projects!

I’m linking up my card to the All Sorts Challenge for no decorative/design paper and to  Crazy 4 Challenges to create a card that says hello. “Hi” totally works, right? ;)

Hope your day is full of fun, food and family!

No comments: