Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Wonderful Christmas

I’m not a Black Friday shopper, but I am heading out to meet up with some friends for lunch and to make a few purchases.

Posting a quick card before I head out the door!

Happy Wonderful Christmas

Playing along in more challenges today! Sketch from The Paper Players and color combo from Color Throwdown to use Kraft, Red, Aqua and Silver. Pretty straightforward card, but I did paper piece the ornament to give it a different look instead of coloring it in.

Happy Black Friday to anyone out shopping today!

 

pp223 swatch 320

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this! How fun & festive, especially with those awesome CTD colors! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week and using my sketch!

Jaydee said...

I love how you used this bold ornament. it works so beautifully with the sketch. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Kandi. Love that elegant ornament with those colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.