Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanks Card Set

While I had a bunch of inks and the  What’s Your Type stamp set out making this scrapbook page the other night I decided to make a quick set of cards inspired by the color combo at The Paper Players since I was already using some of the same colors.

 Thanks Card Set

My Basic Gray ink pad needs to be replaced, so I substituted Smoky Slate for Basic Gray instead. :) I didn’t have a specific idea going in on placement of the images, I just wanted to play around and kind of like the end result and quirkiness of the design.

No embellishments and a one layer card made these super quick. These would be perfect to mail and mass produce!

pp208

Tomorrow I’m doing a super fun activity with some of my co-workers and I’ll be sure to try and take a few pictures to share next week!

4 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Wonderful one layer cards, Kandi! Love the CAS mix of patterns and shapes, perfect use of the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Andrea W said...

Great set of cards! Your one layer design using the challenge colors turned out fantastic! So glad you shared your creation with us at The Paper Players.

Nance Leedy said...

Aren't you clever using the colors for one-layer fabulousness?! The placement of your images is just perfect and really shows how well they coordinate. GREAT set of cards and I'm so glad you shared them with us at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

Awesome one layer cards! I find them so challenging.Yours are perfect! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!