Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chevron Thanks So Much

All week I’ve been sharing cards created with the Oh, Hello stamp set and today brings my final card, but I know that I won’t be done using this set anytime soon!

Thanks so much

I used Night of Nay for the base, added a strip of DSP from the May My Paper Pumpkin kit and topped that off with a white tag. The tag was stamped with the chevron oval in Smoky Slate ink, the sentiment in Garden Green and the flower in Night of Navy. The scallop strip is also Garden Green and the mini flag is Crushed Curry. Three silver brads balance and anchor the design. This card is a little more on the masculine side with the colors and basic design, and would be even more manly without the flower.

I have a card featuring this set that I’m making for my swaps at Convention so I’ll be sure to share that in July!

130733L

No comments: