Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bold Happy Birthday

All week I’m sharing projects created with the Oh, Hello stamp set and today I have a bold and graphic birthday card.

 Happy Birthday Arrows

Definitely a different look from the card I shared yesterday! This card features bold and bright colors with a clean white background and minimal embellishments. I used the same stamps as yesterday, but punched the chevron stamp out with a 1 1/4” circle stamp set.

I added a butterfly, button and heart with rhinestone along with a Bitty Bannners die cut  over the shapes, and stamped from the set Itty Bitty Banners onto the die cut. The colors used are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate. I love this new gray color! :)

This is a really clean and simple card that can be mass produced or change up the colors and embellishments for a more masculine card.

Here’s a look at the stamp set, what could you see yourself making with this stamp set?

130733L

No comments: