Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Good Life

This week I’m sharing projects created with the May My Paper Pumpkin kit. If you missed out make sure to go back and see what’s already been shared! Today I have another scrapbook page and almost everything is from the kit.

Good Times This was a really quick and easy page to put together! I used several scrap pieces from the kit to layer around the photos, and also stamped the two images that came in the kid (the good life and the arrow with love this). The only things not in the kit were the base, brads and washi tape.

The journaling is about how Jake and the coaches got the cheerleaders to sing to Brady for his birthday as it fell the same night as a duel. Although the pics with his medal were technically on another night, I thought these fit together for a full layout.

 DSC_0294 DSC_0293DSC_0296

And just a few close-ups of the page with all those fun scraps and stickers!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aaah...I soo being wanting to do a page myself. You just pushed me out of my comfort zone...LOVE IT ALL!! So super cute! Tx for sharing at My Pumpkin Challenge! Eeek!
Jess