Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hey There Friend

This week I’m sharing projects created with the May My Paper Pumpkin kit and today the card I created also carries the stamps from the Welcome kit.

Hey There Friend

For this card I started with a white card base, and used the Stampin’ Spritzer with Pool Party reinker to spray the base. The gray splatters, in the new Smoky Slate color, were stamped with the splatter stamp from the welcome kit. I then layered on the patterned paper, added the polaroid frame, and then the flag stickers. The sentiment is from the welcome kit and was stamped inside the frame. Washi tape (Epic Day) and a silver brad finished it off!

Once again I am loving the clean and graphic look with this kit! It’s been fun seeing all of the different things I could make with this kit, and I have one final card tomorrow that showcases this kit.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad I stopped by your blog today. You've been doing awesome with these samples. I JUST wanna go play right nooow. Haha!! Tx (again) for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge today! Cant wait to see your creations with the new kit and with our new challenge coming July 1st!
Jess