Friday, April 19, 2013

Your Kindness

Today I am sharing one of my favorite cards I created with the Lacy and Lovely set!

Your Kindness

The card started out with a gray base that was embossed with my Big Shot. Next I layered a die cut (Adorning Accents Edgelits die) that had been out of Elegant Eggplant, and then another layer of Pale Plum topped that. Stamped on the Pale Plum layer are the two smaller stamps from the set, stamped in Elegant Eggplant and Pale Plum. Then on the large medallion I brushed Whisper White ink into the centers. Finally, on that panel I added some small rhinestones.

I used the same technique like yesterday of faux metal for the sentiment. The sentiment is from From My Heart and was punched out with the decorative label punch. Finally the modern label punch was used to accent each end. I just cut it in the middle so I could “stretch” it and just added them to the ends.

A couple rhinestones on the end of the sentiment, and a faux metal butterfly finish of the card!

Well that wraps up my cards used with Lacy and Lovely! I find myself constantly reaching for this set and consider it a staple in my collection now. How about you, do you have this set and love it? If not, contact me today to order you very own set!

122887L

No comments: