Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whirly Twirly Birthday

I’m sharing projects showcasing the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP this week, but really it could also be a prelude to the pinwheel die and the Wishes Your Way stamp set because I have another card with these elements on it today!

Whirly Twirly Birthday

It’s a really straight forward card, but still one that I love for a birthday that could go for either a kid or an adult. I mean really, what adult wouldn’t want to get a card with a pinwheel on it?! :)

The background was created by embossing the cloud folder in the Big Shot, but before embossing the folder was inked up with Marina Mist ink. Strips of dsp were notched at the ends and layered over the cloud base. Finally the sentiment strip and the pinwheel (attached to a baking sucker stick) were added to the card.

I have one more project to share tomorrow featuring a piece of dsp that hasn’t been shared yet!

126922L

No comments: