Monday, March 18, 2013

Sending You Love

This week I’m sharing cards that were created with the Easy Events stamp set!
This card is a CASE, but I cannot find the link as I’m working on this post. If I find it I’ll be sure to share it!
Sending Love
It started off with a Cherry Cobbler base and a Crumb Cake layer topped with Whisper White. I used the paper piercing pack to pierce the heart outline, then stamped the tree and colored it in with blender pens. The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and I punched a heart out with the Owl Builder punch. After it was adhered to the tree I added Cherry Cobbler dazzling details to give it some sparkle. Last I tied some Cherry Cobbler bakers twine around the card.
I love how much this set adds to my stamping collection with just one stamp set. The sentiments come attached to the stamp, but I simply cut them apart to allow placement in other areas. This set is so versatile and covers so many holidays and occasions!
Easy Events

No comments: