Monday, March 4, 2013

Butterfly Tag

Butterfly week continues with the focus on the the Papillion Potpourri stamp set!
Today I have a quick and easy tag that we did at my last workshop.
DSC_0161
I love Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and Going Gray paired together. It’s such a soft and subtle look. The poofy flower was made by stacking scallop circles and scrunching them in the center. To give the tag some dimension I stamped the silhouette of the butterfly, and then punched out the flowered butterfly using the Bitty Butterfly punch. The punched image was them mounted with dimensionals to lift it off the tag.
The Scallop Trim border punch was used on the pink panel and then Baja Breeze seam binding finished off the tag. This would be great to add to a bag for a birthday present or little gift!
I really love the variety this stamp set offers as the butterflies can be classic or whimsical depending on which style you use!
Papillion Potpourri

No comments: