Saturday, March 9, 2013

Butterfly Note Card Set

Today is the last day of butterfly week, and I hope you enjoyed seeing all the possibilities with the Papillion Potpourri stamp set!

For my final project I did a mini note card set. These cards are 3x4 and are perfect to tuck into a little gift, a lunch for a kiddo, or a as a surprise for your sweetie.
Note Card Set 1

Note Card Set 2
For these cards I played on four colors, More Mustard, Red Riding Hood, Plum and Basic Gray. I layered and stacked the butterflies and then added a sentiment from the Lacy and Lovely set (which is quickly becoming a favorite you will see more of soon!) A tiny bit of Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine finished it off for a quick and easy, but cute little card set.

That' wraps up Butterfly week, and next week I’ll be playing with an Easter/Spring set that I’m sure you will love, too!
Papillion Potpourri

No comments: